Wednesday, November 28, 2012

T-shirts

For Zach's birthday I really wanted to try to make him a shirt.
I followed the instructions on Shannon's blog for the "freezer paper transfer method." It was fun and easy once I got everything I needed, so I also made one for Colson with a "C." I now have enough freezer paper to last me forever, so I better make some more!
 The boys were thrilled can't you tell? ; )

 I love the boys' ages and love watching them grow up together. They keep me on my knees!

I will be found by you...

Jeremiah 29:14

3 comments:

Lauren said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!! :)

Mer said...

Wow those are so cute!

Vickie said...

The shirts are adorable! Can you tell us where you bought long-sleeved t-shirts??? Thanks!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved