Monday, June 13, 2011

11 Months

 Colson is 11 months old today!  It just seems like I was writing about last month and the one before that and the one before that. ; ) I have loved using Picky Sticky monthly stickers. I want to do something special with all of them, but I have no idea what. Hmmm...

 Colson, you only have one more month until you are ONE!
I still can't believe you are here and you are ours. You are a wonderful, bubbly, sweet, cuddly, happy baby boy. You're such a wiggle worm, too!
 You adore your big brother, and he can make you light up like no one else. Zach is always telling us you want to crawl so he can get on the floor and sit on play with you. He loves to tell me what you are doing and give you hugs when you're upset.
Your smile melts our hearts. You are a precious gift, and we love you so much. How did you get this big?!

See, I have engraved you on the palms of My hands...

Isaiah 49:16

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 months, Colson! Love that smile too! :)

Rebekah said...

I can't believe it!!! And he just keeps getting cuter every single month. I love his smile!

Kelley said...

Love that boy! (and that verse)! Love you ~

beckylbranch said...

He is so big! Oh how these babies grow up so fast and I've so enjoyed watching yours boys grow :)

Jennifer said...

He is going to be a heartbreaker, just like his brother! Love that sweet smile! He is such a joy!

Loved getting to see you this weekend!

Brandi said...

I can't believe he's 11 months already...wow, time flies. What a cutie!!!!!

Miranda said...

Look at that cutie!! The first picture is my favorite - love that smile!!! :-)

Jill said...

Watch out, Mama! That is one handsome boy! Looks like you will be doing some party planning in the next month. Can't wait to read about it.

Jill on the Journey

Beth said...

Seriously...where did this year go? Colson is adorable and I can tell Zach is such a good big brother!

Laurie said...

I can't believe he is 11 months. You have beautiful children! So good to see you Saturday!

Melanie Mueller said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! He is so CUTE!!!! Happy 11 months to your littlest man!!

Carolina Girl said...

Those cheeks look so delicious!

He really is so handsome Katie and looks like a happy, bubbly, sweet wiggle worm!

I know the time is flying by, it does for me too as Maggie is now 6 months old.

Hugs to you, from Alaska!!

Mandy said...

I am DYING to get my hands on him!!!!

Katie said...

11 months! He has got the cutest little smile.

Jo Elyn said...

I love reading your blog. I have an idea for the Picky Stickers. For each one, put on scrapbook paper, decorate it and include the photo that you took with him wearing the sticker.
Jo Elyn Landers

Mer said...

WOWWWW!!! Love that sweet sweet smile!!! Could eat him up!

hi-d said...

I can't believe he's already 11 months old! Where does time go? He is heart melting...so sweet.

Karinny said...

Colson is so cute! Where did you buy his crib and bedding?

Jenny said...

Happy 11 months, Colson!! I cannot believe he will be ONE next month! WOW!!!

Emily said...

Happy 11 Months Colson! You are just one adorable little guy!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved