Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa Baby

Today was full of Christmas fun. Z sat on Santa's lap and told him he had been a very good boy this year.

I didn't know how Z was going to react to Santa, but he did great!

I told Santa all I wanted for Christmas was for Z to sleep through the night again. He was on a good kick a few weeks ago but not anymore!

Tonight we went to look at Christmas lights downtown.

Go Hogs Go!

All bundled up!
I would love to go to a live nativity. Anyone know of any in the area!?







8 comments:

Angie said...

He looks so cute with Santa! I love looking at lights, the light in your pictures are so pretty!

Linda said...

Hi Katie,

Love your blog. Your son is so cute. I noticed in your previous post the adorable advent tree. Is there a way you could let us now where this is from. I have a friend who is adopting 2 older children in the spring of 2009 and I would love to get this for her as a gift for next Christmas. Thanks, Linda
lsw70@comcast.net

the osbornes said...

I am cracking up at his huge gloves! :) He is TOO cute!! I wish we had something like the lights on the square to take Noah to see. I bet Zach loved looking at all the lights! Merry Christmas!

Kelly said...

what a fun day. We are going to look at the lights tuesday night. Too bad you are not closer to us, ere in Ohio, we have a couple live nativities. I hope you are able to ind one.

Shannon said...

Cute cute!! He did great with Santa!

Diane said...

Very pretty! I am glad Z feels better... and I hope he doesn't have to take the treatments long!

The Bunch Fam! said...

I'm so glad Zach loved Santa...Ben not so much!!! He screamed, which is unusual because he usually loves everyone! Oh well...

I'm sorry he's not sleeping through the night again. Ben and I were up from 1-4 last night. I feel your pain!

Angie said...

Katie, you won my giveaway!! Congrats email me your address and I will send out your cute bag!!
My email is eichleac@oneonta.edu
Congrats again!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved