Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fam Night is Back!

I have missed our regular fam nights! We haven't been consistent since this summer, so I am really looking forward to getting back into a weekly routine of craziness and of course, food!

So it's not my birthday...yet! It's next week, but who says we can't start celebrating early!? Thanks, Shannon, for the yummy cupcakes!

Zach is thinking the "Happy Birthday" song is a bit off key.

Shannon, me, & Elizabeth

Andy, Jason, and Cody entertaining us. Our comic relief! Joe must have been taking a break. Have they missed their calling or what!?

Meet Tosh, our newest little family member. She is Joe and Elizabeth's
8 week old puppy. Isn't she precious!? Zach and Tosh were hilarious to watch "play" together. We are in the process of teaching Zach to be gentle (yeah, right!), and surprisingly he did pretty well!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Kelly said...

That puppy is so cute! And those cupcakes look yum!
I hope ya'll have fun at your reunion this weekend!!!!

Poirier Family said...

Happy B-Day,

Tosh is so cute. I wanted a small dog like that and my husband wanted something that you won't step on!! Haha

Yes the cupcakes look too yummy, but I need to know where you found the red holder. Very much needed!!!

The Williams' said...

Cupcakes and Rock Band! Looks like a fun time!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved