Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Ride

Lately Jason and I have been living "green." Well...at least with one car. My husband Jason "wheels and deals" cars on a regular basis. He has done this for several years, and knows everything there is to know about any type of vehicle. I'm clueless, so this works well for us! However, I am also sentimental and get very attached to certain cars, so this is sometimes hard for me to handle. I'm getting better though...alittle.

Jason bought a Prius at the beginning of the summer, and we waited several weeks to get it. I didn't think he would drive it very long since he usually drives larger cars, but I was happy to have at least one vehicle with good gas mileage. I even enjoyed driving it around town with it's "race car" feel.

So I was very surprised when he came home with this the other day. What?! A smaller car - are you crazy!? Is this go cart even safe!?

Just kidding! Jason sold the Prius, and the man who bought it owned this Smart Car. He wanted something a little bigger. Of course, Jason had to take it for a spin around the block!



7 comments:

The Bunch Fam! said...

Glad I read the full blog, because I just saw the pic and shook my head in that "Well, he's done it again..." manner.

Glad to know he didn't actually buy it. I knew you wouldn't stay too green too long. Someone's got to burn up all the gas and keep the Dem's raging!

ashley said...

HA! I'm having a really good laugh right now! Oh, our husbands - and, the funny part, is they actually think they're going "green"?

walkers said...

oh my gosh i lost my breath for a sec! i used to want one of these so bad, aren't they adorable?

Ross and Kate said...

That's hilarious Katie!! Let's get together next week!
Kate

Mer said...

Ok...that looks "squishable" if that's a word. I'm worried..please don't put Zach in that tuna can.

Jennifer said...

I really wish this was Jason's new car! It would make me laugh so hard to see him driving that thing!!

Katy said...

hehe...that is a funny looking car! LOL

I had to snicker when you said you get attached and sentimental about your vehicles....LOL..i do the same thing! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved