Friday, September 12, 2008

Full Day

Yesterday Zach and I ate lunch with Hil for the LAST TIME before she is a married woman. Woohoo! It was bittersweet. I was sad, but of course, Zach was clueless and happy. I really don't know how I didn't get a pic with Hil. Maybe because after she took this pic Zach spilled a glass of water all over my lap! Oh well. I was just telling Hil how uneventful our lunch has been. Zach had been very occupied with his Cheerios and people walking past him. Such is motherhood, as Hil would say!

Last time we ate together she said, "Motherhood sure is humbling, isn't it?" YES!!

Zach chilling with his new toy. He LOVES wheels. I wonder who he gets that from!?

Best buds! Zach is not so sure about grass yet...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Katie! You know my mom will LOVE the picture of Riley and Zach!! Haha! He looks so big playing with the toy with wheels!!

Kelly said...

Katie - I can't wait for next weekend!!!!!!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved