Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baby Shower

This afternoon the girls in our small group threw a baby shower at my house for Jennifer. She is due in October with a baby boy name Brody. I was so excited because I was finally able to use Shella's (my grandmother) plates and napkin holder.

I loved how the petit fours turned out. Booties, rattles, bottles, and "B"s. Delicious!

We had a wonderful turn out. These girls are great!

Jennifer gave us a yummy chocolate chip cookie mix as a thank you. So cute!

Of course, I had to include a pic of Zach watching me take the balloons down. It was a beautiful day!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

So fun that you know Jennifer - I have been reading her blog for a while! The shower looks so nice!

Shannon said...

I can't believe I forgot to take pictures! You did a good job with the flowers!! Cute little Zach.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved