Friday, August 2, 2013

It's August Already?

Hello, August! What do you have in store for me? It's a big month with Reese's 4th birthday and Zach starting kinder in two weeks. We are still hanging onto summer as long as we can.

I am loving these days with our boys. I don't know how I could love them any more than I already do!
 Zach is my little "bug whisperer." See the moth on his arm? He likes to know which bugs I like so he goes through a list. I tell him I like butterflies and ladybugs. Roly polies and moths are ok but that's about it. ; )
A woman told me at the pool that Zach should be in a Brazilian kids' magazine. Ha! I haven't heard this one before.

Oh, Colson. How can I ever take you seriously? ; )

Happy Friday!

O Lord, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation.

Psalm 5:3

6 comments:

Linds said...

oh my word. I'm dying at the Brazillian kids magazine. Did you just laugh? haha!
Love Colson with the goggles... he's a hoot!

Christy said...

I can't believe Zack is starting school. Both Zach and Colson are just precious.

Jennifer said...

I cannot believe he will start Kindergarten!! How in the world? He was 2 or 3 months old when we met y'all. That went by way too fast!
Colson is such a cutie! Love the goggles!

Mer said...

I love them too!!!

Melanie Mueller said...

Kinder is such a big step! I remember when my oldest started kinder, someone asked me if I was a kleenex mom or a confetti mom. I was and still am a kleenex mom but luckily my boys have always had great teachers and in turn loved school. That helps. =)
Btw, your kids belong in ANY magazine. Just so handsome!!

Gottjoy! said...

I can not believe that he will start kindergarten. He is growing so fast! Love seeing pictures of your sweet boys:).

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved