Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Ski Trip

We barely made it out of Colorado Saturday because of all the snow. It always seems to be this way. So thankful to be home in my own bed!

I have so many favorite parts of our week. Being with my family (missed you, sister!). The absolute beauty of the mountains. Not having any type of schedule. Watching Zach ski.

 Z went to ski school four days and then skied with us the last day. He blew me away! He is such a little skier and kept saying "Let's GO!" whenever we would stop on the mountain. In a few years all the cousins will be leaving the adults behind.

We do family devotions throughout the week, and the kids just made me laugh. Their comments are too funny! Two of my favorites:

Zach: "It's story time! I don't like story time."

Garrett: "Why does this always have to be about GOD?"

They had some sweet comments, too. No matter what they say, I know what they hear is sinking into their little hearts. ; )

Allie (my 10 year old niece) skied with us most of the time. I was so proud of her.

The weather was great! Mostly sunshine with some snow.
 Pappy and Bunny with some of their grandkids. 

; )
Another fun week with my family that went way too quickly!

But I will sing of Your strength, in the morning I will sing of Your love...

Psalm 59:16

6 comments:

Mandy said...

LOVE all the pictures. I know that you had a great time. With our family, you can't not have a blast! : )

Mer said...

Yay! Looks like ya'll had a great time! (he he)

Jill said...

Love the pics of Z!! He is so cute and that comment by your nephew, "why does it always have to be about God?" BAHAHAHA!! Oh that made me laugh. I love it. Kids are so honest.

Maryellen said...

Wonderful photos.
Colorado is one of my favorite places. When I am stressed I can put myself back in Steamboat in a heart beat ! hah

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time!

nilima said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved