Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tuesday

Colson is into three things lately:
1. Climbing to the highest spot he can in our kitchen. Zach was not a climber so this is new to me. He just pops up on the counter when I'm cooking or washing dishes.
2. His pajamas. He wants to wear them all the time! Most of his pjs are Zach's old ones so they just take me back. Sniff sniff. ; )
3. He wants me to carry him all the time. Well, I guess this is nothing new, but now he says, "Got you, got you!" when he wants to be picked up.

Precious boy. He's healed my heart in countless ways.

See that you don't look down on one of these little ones, because I tell you that in heaven their angels continually view the face of My Father...

Matthew 18:10

6 comments:

Allison said...

He is precious! I have a 2 year old daugther who keeps me on my toes like my other 2 did not!

Linds said...

oh my goodness. what a heart melter! Both of my boys are climbers. I've grown numb to the fact that they are endangering themselves.... when my mom is here she almost has a heart attack every time she sees them on something! ha!

Maryellen said...

Oh Katie - Colson looks like a solid chunk of boy, I don't know how you can even lift him. hah

He is adorable. Seems like quite a character with his sunglasses.

Unknown said...

He is such a doll baby :)

Ashley said...

Love how he says "got you!" Adorable! He sure is a cutie.

Mara said...

Boys are so special. I have one of each and my boy makes me feel so special & loved:) My girl has been independent from day 1.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved