Friday, July 2, 2010

Reese's Name Gallery #21

Happy July!

Suddenly I feel like the countdown is really on. Every night before I fall asleep I think about how many days we have left before Colson is born. I'm hoping it's the 8th, but I'm preparing myself for the 14th, too. I believe in my heart though he'll be here next week. ; )

I've been working through my list (I love making lists), and things are actually getting done. Yay! I'm cherishing my time alone with Zach and Jason and our time together as a family. My dad told me after looking at all my pregnancy pictures he's forgotten what I look like normally. Ha! I'm ready to find that Katie again! I hope she is around here somewhere.

I've been looking through Reese's name gallery pictures and there are still many more to share. I love each one. Thank you so much for sending pictures and letting me share them with everyone.
Marshmellow sticks
Sweet name in the sand in Siesta Key, FL
A bus in Lisbon, Portugal
I've never seen one like this in the US!
The woman who sent this to me is a teacher with a student named Reece. Reece made this for her teacher, and it reminded her of us. The woman emailed, "Your Reese is a loving teacher in her own sweet, selfless way." I agree. ; )
The woman who sent this picture to me was reading a Max Lucado book and thought of us. The name "Reece" is on the bottom left page. She sent us pictures of these pages to honor Reese.

Have a happy and safe weekend!


Yes, Lord, walking in the way of Your laws we wait for You; Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts.

Isaiah 26:8

13 comments:

Summer said...

WOW it's getting closer to time to meet your precious Colson pretty girl! I think you look totally amazing pregnant....you have the cutest baby bump so as soon as you have Colson you will be teeny tiny Katie again :0)

Love the name gallery pics! The marsmallow sticks and the bus is my fav....how thoughtful

Makes me smile everytime I see Reese's name :0)

xoxo
Summer

Jodi Lansink said...

Funny---the 8th is my oldest daughter's birthday, and the 14th is our angel Jillian's birthday! Either dates are great!! Enjoy these last couple weeks---you look ADORABLE!!!!

Tristan said...

everytime i'm out and hear the name reese...i just smile and think of your beautiful baby girl!

Lauren Kelly said...

I always love these pictures!!!! Hope you and your family have a happy and safe 4th of July, maybe by this time next week you might have a sweet baby to hold!!!!! :)

Brittany said...

Some of these pics are some of the most wonderful ones I've seen of Reese's name gallery!

I hope you have an independence day baby ;)

Mandy said...

Ahhh Dad. Knows just what to say and when to say it! HA! Love you. You look beautiful.

Chris said...

It is getting close, I can't wait! I love the names of your children.....and you being a mother to be, you look amazing!

Kelli said...

I am giddy with excitement!! Colson will be in your arms so very soon!! Rejoicing with you! Happy fourth of July!

Jennifer said...

These Reese Gallery photos are always so neat. I do find myself thinking of your sweet Reese when I hear the name now! :) Sounds like you are ready... I am sure the time is going to fly by. So happy for you!

~Jennifer

- Jo(ke) - said...

Hey Katie. The bus was actually in Lisbon (Portugal) but it was me (a Belgian ;) ) who took the picture there. Best of luck these last couple of days of your pregnancy. I'm excited to see pictures of the little man!

靜宸靜宸 said...

卡爾.桑得柏:「除非先有夢,否則一切皆不成。」共勉!............................................................

Kacee said...

hooray for our pregnancies drawing to a close! i am having a scheduled csection on the 8th if my little man jonah doesn't come before then! cant wait to see pics of colson!!
you have a very sweet blog, can't wait to read more from you!!

Paige said...

Katie, this is a vain comment. But I totally envy your toned arms and great butt while pregnant!!!!! You seriously are gorgeous when carrying a child. Love you and can't wait to see this precious new baby boy. Praying for you friend.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved