Sunday, July 18, 2010

Little Mr. Popular

I love having a baby in our home. ; )

I especially loved filling out this page in Colson's baby book.
Going Home!

Colson has met so many of our wonderful friends and family members in the hospital and ever since we've been home. Party at our house. ; )
One of my BU roommates Lauren was driving through on her way to a family reunion and stopped by to see us. Lauren and I became immediate friends on our sorority's pledge retreat, and my life has been changed for the better by this girl. A true gem!
Ash was also in town for a bit this weekend, and it was such a blessing to see her, too. Always always.
Such a treat to see Hil, too. ; ) Colson loves her so much! How can he not when she made him this precious onesie!?
He'll be the envy of all the church nursery little guys. Ha!
Thank you, Hil!


A funny for your day...

You know how everyone seems to have those precious pictures in the hospital of their new little family after a baby is born?

Well...here are a few of ours.
Let's try bribing Zach with a M & M.
Maybe hanging him upside down will work.
Oh, well...we tried. We are one big happy family. ; )
This is the best we have...at least Zach knows he's loved!


Be exalted, O God, above the highest heavens. May Your glory shine over all the earth.

Psalm 108:5

25 comments:

Mommarazzi said...

So sweet! Congrats on Colson!

Nicole said...

Great picture, glad you all are home now!

hi-d said...

I love the silly pictures. So cute!

tiffany said...

Congrats on your sweet blessing! I know Reese is proud of her new brother. Much love to you all.

Karen said...

Katie~Seeing these pictures blesses my heart! I know that Reese is rejoicing with you guys too. It's amazing and wonderful. Your family is just beautiful! :)

ashley said...

Love that onesie that Hil made - so cute and fun!!! And, here I brought silly capsules that don't do anything - HA! LOVED getting to see you. Those family pictures are hilarious - Reese is smiling down at her crazy little fam!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful and I know you will enjoy every second with him!

Jenny said...

So wonderful to have so...many visitors stop by and meet you little guy! He is just precious!!!

Sarah said...

I love the REAL pics! That's pretty much how it goes at our house too.

Anonymous said...

Cute! The same thing happened when my cousin tried to get her 2 year old son to pose with his new baby brother - they had to bribe him with a cookie so he has crumbs all over his face in the picture! :) Congratulations!

Veronika said...

Congrats on Baby Colson! You look fabulous!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats on your new addition! He is just so precious!

Mer said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

3LittleByrds said...

Katie, I haven't checked blogs in awhile due to our move to Dallas and saw you had Colson and just wanted to say Congrats. He's beautiful and I know you're beyond thrilled over this sweet little man.

Laurie said...

He is just perfect and beautiful! I am soooo happy for ya'll!

Miranda said...

I haven't wished you CONGRATS yet, so I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you CONGRATULATIONS! Colson is absolutely beautiful (I have a boy, I know it's supposed to be handsome, but boys can be beautiful too!.. ha ha) He's a very luck little boy!

Loved looking at your hospital family pictures :-)

Leslie said...

So happy for all of you!!! What an answer to prayers! He is just beautiful Katie!!! You all look so happy! You sure deserve it!!! These pictures are precious!

Meg said...

Congrats girly. Those pictures are priceless you will be able to poke fun at Z when he gets older.

You deserve this beautiful family you have.

You delivered the day after my friend Meghan and I Just posted all the pics from both her delivery and the first shoot of Aubrey on my blog. Who doesn't love beautiful baby shots?!?

:) Meg @ "Through our Roses"

Lindsay said...

I love the pictures, silly pictures remind us that life is fun! :) SUCH a beautiful little family! XOXO THinking and praying for you and for the sweet memories of Reese that fill your home and minds!!

Lauren said...

That is one loved little boy. Sweet pictures!!!! :)

The Williams' said...

Baby Colson is precious! Congrats on your little Angel!!

Jennifer said...

Yay for being home! :) I know you are loving every minute of it. I hope you are feeling good!

Have I ever told you I went to OBU with Lauren's sister, Lindsey? I couldn't remember if we had ever made that connection or not.

Becky said...

Jason looks like he is such a fun daddy! Enjoy!

Meg said...

Congratulations Katie! He is such a handsome little man! Enjoy every moment!

Debra said...

I have been following your blog for many months now and just wanted to tell you how happy I am for you! Our family has been praying for yours and will continue to do so as you continue on this wonderful journey. Welcome home to Colson!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved