**If you want to see two hilarious videos, go to my sis-in-law's website http://www.mwhite-whitehouse.blogspot.com/. Both will give you a smile for the day.
My college roommate Lauren tagged me to post 25 random things about myself, so here's the list!
1. I love to exercise. I have been running in 5Ks and 10Ks with my dad since I was 12 years old and have also run two half marathons. I would love to run a full marathon one day, but it takes so much commitment I just don't have that kind of time right now.
2. I love having a son and would love to have all boys.
3. I love to read Christian suspense fiction books.
4. Jason and I dated for six years and have been married over six years. He's everything I could ask for in a husband.
5. I love Zach's dark skin. I think it's hilarious that we get asked all the time if Zach is a mixed race baby or an ethnic baby.
6. I spend way too much time on my computer!
7. I love summer...going to the lake, getting a tan, snow cones, long days, walks around the block. Can't wait!
8. I love to wakeboard, snowski, and snowboard.
9. I wish I didn't have to have a C-section when Zach was born (he was breech), but I know it was out of my hands, GOD was protecting me somehow, and He sees the bigger picture and knows what's best for me! I just keep telling myself all of these things.
10. I love being around friends who can make me laugh until I cry.
11. I wish I was half the cook my Mom is.
12. I want Jason and I to give our children wonderful lives like our families gave us.
13. I love Lucerne, Switzerland, and London and would travel to Europe every year if I could.
14. I was a Tri Delt at Baylor and graduated with an undergrad in Health/Fitness. I also have a Masters in Counseling from the University of Arkansas. I would love to be a school counselor one day.
15. I am very close to my families...Jason's and mine! I only wish I could have met my grandfather on my Dad's side. I was blessed to know three of my grandparents and love to talk about memories with them.
16. My favorite color is red. Always has been always will be!
17. I love old friends and new friends. They both bring something very different and special to my life.
18. I love to travel, but I am also a homebody.
19. It's difficult for me to be around negative people, and I hate it when I see a negative spirit in myself!
20. I enjoy hiking and Pike's Peak has been my most challenging hike yet.
21. I am very thankful to have a husband who loves me and always takes care of me.
22. I don't know where I would be without Jesus!
23. I love doing Bible studies. Especially since having Zach, I need that connection and consistent accountability.
24. I eat alot of healthy foods, but I also like junk food. I will not eat fish, mushrooms, cherries, or black olives.
25. My favorite verses are Ephesians 3:20-21, "Now glory be to GOD who by His mighty power at work within you is able to do far more than you could ever dare to ask or even dream of. Infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes."
I tag Mandy and Meredith. Have fun!