Thursday, July 10, 2008

Play Date!

Zach and I spent the day with Jenny and Benjamin. We had a wonderful time! I just wanted to hang out with them and not be in a rush to go anywhere. Jenny and I talked and talked and the babies ate, slept, giggled, and made all sorts of noises. Benjamin is almost as big as Zach, and he is only four months old! What a cutie.

Benjamin & me

Lighten up a little Benjamin! 

Zach patting Benjamin's little head...he looks like he is trying to get away with something.

Jenny & Zach

Jenny and I have heard all of our lives about the contrast in our skin colors. I guess the legacy is continuing through our sons!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you had such a good day with an old friend!
I'm jealous of Zach's tan!!! He is so dark!

Shannon said...

I love that picture of Zach laughing! So cute! Also, him rubbing Benjamin's hair is precious. :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved