Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday

Don't you just love kids in Christmas pajamas?
It's one of my favorite things. ; )
Last night we went to a tennis Christmas mixer. It was a lot of fun! We've made the sweetest friends playing tennis.
 I took my favorite sugar cookies from Harp's. They did not disappoint. 
I took this pic of Colson the other day when he was supposed to be taking a nap. You can tell he's really cranky. ; ) 

I'm finally finished with Christmas shopping, but I have not wrapped one single gift. Hopefully I can do some this weekend. 

Have a great Friday!
...with the LORD there is unfailing love. His redemption 
                                          overflows.
Psalm 130:7

3 comments:

Dianna said...

I love kiddos in pajamas! Cooper has 6 pairs of Christmas pjs and I love it! And I too haven't wrapped a single gift!

Mer said...

Sweet boys:)

Jodi Lansink said...

Looking at your blog and Brylie (my 2 year old) was sitting next to me....she says "Who's that?" Pointing at Colson....then says...."He Tuute!"(Cute!)

I had to share! :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved