Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekend & Winner

This weekend was pretty low-key. Loved it! Life is about to get a little crazy around here again, so it was nice just to be at home and watch the boys play in the sprinklers. ; )
 Friday morning the girls in our small group had a little play date, so I took iced sugar cookies from Harps. Delicious! 
 That night Jason and I played in a mixed doubles match. There are six couples that play. We love our team!
 Saturday morning we took the boys to the pool. Colson pulled their lifejackets out, so they decided to wear them around the house before we left. ; )
Sweet brothers

Thanks for entering the Picky Sticky giveaway! The winner is #49.

Congrats, Donna!

I'll email you with the details. ; )

Hope you all had a good weekend!

If God gives such attention to the appearance of wildflowers—most of which are never even seen—don't you think He'll attend to you, take pride in you, do His best for you? 

Matthew 6:30

3 comments:

Summer said...

I love this post! Those cookies are so cute, I thought they were cupcakes lol! I love that Colson was like bring on the swimming I've got the gear lol! I love low key weekends! Since I came off the week from you know where and have been in the hospital I couldn't do much so I sat and watched Kelcee run throught the sprinklers too! So nice and fun! I bet your boys loved it too! I am certain Reese was giggling from heaven! You look awesome! You look like you are loving the tennis! I can't believe Colson is two, wow time flies...! love you Sums

Margot said...

Hi Katie! Happy Birthday to Colson! He and Zach are too cute. No one will ever have to wonder if they are brothers! :) Thank you for sharing that verse...I love it. Just what I needed to see and remember today. Love reading your blog. It is always so encouraging! Thank you for sharing your heart and life!

Linds said...

Katie I keep forgetting to tell you that we went to the lake with one of the girls who plays on your tennis team at FAC! Small world! Hopefully I'll see you at the race this weekend!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved