1. Zach's backpack is from Target (one of his favorite places). He was too cute walking around the airports with it. He would tell me it was too heavy, and I told him everyone has to carry his own luggage. Mean momma. ; )
2. It was fun hearing from some skiers out there! Wonderful and hilarious memories can be made on a ski trip. Some of my best times were on trips to Colorado with Jason and our friends in high school. We were so care-free and clueless. ; )
3. It's wonderful having Colson back home! His smile, his laugh, his rolls. He completes our family on earth.
4. Z is thrilled to have his little brother back, too. It may be because he gets away with more things when Colson is around. Ha! All he wants to do is entertain him. ; )
5. Several friends have received devastating news about their babies inside of them or lost babies recently. My heart aches for them.
6. I am so thankful for friends I have met through my computer. The LORD has brought amazing women into my life, some I consider close friends. He brings you to mind throughout my day. Many of you have walked faithfully by my side for 18 months. Thank you.
7. It's hard to go back to the gym after having a week off! I had to pry myself out of bed this morning.
8. This snowman makes me smile.
9. We are throwing Hillary a shower for Sadie in a few weeks, and I'm so excited!
10. Z and I were looking out the window, and I said, "Zach, look at all the beautiful snow." He said, "I'm ready to see green grasses."
He brought you out with a strong hand and redeemed you from the place of slavery.