1. I am having tshirts made for us to wear on October 15th in honor of Reese. It's Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. And my birthday. I know.
2. More sleep! Colson is doing great in his crib. ; )
3. Planning Zach's 3rd birthday party.
4. Exercising more! It changes my perspective for the day, and I feel so much better when I get a workout in. I have a goal to run a race in the spring. ; )
6. Knowing I'll hold Reese again (she's so tiny compared to Colson!)
7. Fall craft fairs
8. Jesus knows my heart and loves me anyway
9. Taking Colson to church
10. Breaking Free Bible study
One more...I am so glad it's not this time last year. Time definitely does not heal, but it helps.
In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me...I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD...Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!