Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Let's Talk Summer: Deer Valley Ranch 4

In a few shorts weeks we'll be packing for our trip to DVR. Can't wait! This will be my last post about the ranch until I write about our trip.

One of my blog readers booked a family vacation at Deer Valley for August. Yay!

It's been fun looking back through pictures and sharing them with you.

I was thirteen and looking good in this pic. Ha!
 My mom in 1993

The rest are from our trip two years ago. So thankful for my family!
We've changed a lot over the past 25 years!

I hope I've helped give you ideas for a future family vacation. The most important thing is taking time to make memories wherever you are. ; )

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him.

Psalm 37:7

1 comment:

The Rohman Family said...

Zach looks like a BABY in those pics :)

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved