Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hugs, Hearts & Days in Between

We had a fun Valentine's week!
Colson and I had a fabulous time at Riffraff's 5th year celebration. He was a little tired and shy in the beginning so I had to get my face painted before he would. See my pink heart? Whatever works!
Always a star.
Jason and I took Zach lunch one day. He was just a little proud. ; )
 Colson passed out Valentines with some friends at our little retirement home we've adopted. 
Love bugs
 Zach made a craft at his V-Day party. His jacket makes me laugh. He always like it zipped all the way.
 Counting candy is serious business. ; )
 Cols was the only younger sibling at the party, and everyone was so sweet to him. They let him be in their class pic! Ha.
 This is life in our neighborhood. We love the sun and being outside! Bring on the popsicles.

This morning I read a post on the True Woman blog about waiting. So good!

Your hearts will rejoice, and no one will rob you of your joy. In that day you will not ask Me anything.

John 16:22-23

3 comments:

Mer said...

That is so funny seeing Colson in the class pic. I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't said! He fits right in! Sweet pics!

Dianna said...

Such cute pictures!

tinajo said...

They look so sweet! :-)

http://tinajoathome.com/

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved