Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hope Moms' Retreat & Name Gallery

The Hope Mommies winter retreat is on the calendar! If you are a hope mom or know someone who is I definitely recommend this amazing weekend. I'm SO glad I went last year. Check out the Hope Mommies website for all the details. Let me know if you have any questions. ; )

I'm about to begin Week #8 with my Hope Group. My time with these wonderful moms has flown by! I can't believe it. They bless me in so many ways.
This weekend the boys helped me put together a little name gallery for all the babies in my group. I always love seeing Reese's name so I hope this brings a smile to my moms' faces. We used cars for the boys and ribbons for the girls.

Hope you are enjoying this holiday season!

Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Trust in Him at all times...pour out your hearts to Him.

Psalm 62:5, 8

2 comments:

Mer said...

So sweet. Love it:) Can't wait to see you! (whenever that is!)

Mandy said...

So sweet. I know you are such an amazing leader for these precious moms. Love you.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved