Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I love hearing your thoughts about Reese. You give me glimpses of your hearts, and they're beautiful! Thank you!
Jason's parents came up this weekend to see our soccer star play in a game. It was intense, and I think G-Daddy yelled as much as I did. ; ) I can't help it.

It rained on and off yesterday, but when the sun came out we went to a pumpkin patchI was so happy because we have never taken the boys to a real one! I think I was more excited than they were.
Westin, Shannon, & Cody came too.

There was a petting zoo, 
pony rides,
and of course pumpkins.

This little pig was the cutest thing! I could not believe how loud it squealed.

Another little cutie pie

the boys (they're so big!)
G-Daddy & Gran with their boys
I love the orange and green colors. It was fun picking our pumpkins from a real patch, and now I want to go back every year. ; )

Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven...

Matthew 6:19-20

9 comments:

Kim said...

Love your pumpkins you picked for your porch. ;) And so glad you were able to go to a real patch this year. ;) Isn't it fun! We love it, too. I go picture happy every year. Ha! Your family is precious, Katie.
Love from Abilene...
Kim

Linds said...

oh my goodness- that piglet is so cute! Is this the pumpkin patch that's in East springdale? I think we're taking the boys there in a few weeks.

Tiff said...

I love all of these pictures! I can't wait to take T back to the pumpkin patch. We took him last year, but he was so small.

And your arms look fantastically fit in these pictures too! So Jeals!

Rebekah said...

That looks so fun! You guys are such a cute little family! Davises and all! That picture of you and Zach and the piglet is absolutely precious! I love it!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I love pumpkin patch pictures! There is just something about them that elicits this "home" feeling.....

Dana said...

Oh fun!!! That baby piggie is too precious :D and so little!! I am soo looking forward to taking Noah to a pumpkin patch soon!!! I love the pumpkins you picked out for the entire fam :)))) <3
And I have to admit I got a bit giddy when I saw a comment from u on my blog :D

Lauren said...

I love your pumpkins!! It makes me excited to go pick ours out soon! So fun that Jason's parents got to come in town and congrats on becoming an aunt again!!! I'm so happy for Shannon and Cody!

Mara said...

Looks like fun! I really want to try a corn maze. You should try that and let us see how it goes! Haha! I kid:) They are always dressed so perfect. Love the pics.

bp said...

That little piglet is so cute! I haven't gotten any pumpkins yet, I look forward to doing that. Enjoyed your pictures.

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved