Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Some Cutie for Ya

Zach has a double ear infection, and today is the first day he's been back to his happy self. I'm so glad he's feeling better, and hopefully the meds will clear the infections up. I feel very blessed because he has never had one before, and as a lot of you probably know they are just no fun.

Jason bought Zach some footballs, and Zach has learned how to say "football!" It's precious.

He loves playing basketball, too.

I bought his Easter outfit today, and I'm so excited! Now I just need to find him the perfect Easter basket. ; )


4 comments:

Mandy said...

So glad he is feeling better! I can't wait to see him walking around. We will just see if Abby is still brave enough to chase him around like she did Christmas.

Shannon said...

Glad he is feeling better!

the osbornes said...

He's adorable! Noah has that same sports toy and it is his absolute favorite!!

Robyn Beele said...

Glad he feels better!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved