Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Riffraff

If you live in Northwest Arkansas I'm sure you know about the absolutely cutest boutique Riffraff, and if you don't know about it yet then you do now. ; ) They sell clothes, furniture, home decor, gifts, accessories and lots of fun Razorback goodies!

I've added a button that will link you right to Riffraff's online store, and all of my readers also receive a customer code for 10% off your entire purchase every time.

Code: KATIESKEEPERS.

Thanks, Riffraff! 
 I found this little number there, and I just love it! It's called Game Day Zig Zag. Even though we don't go to a lot of the games you can't beat red and black. ; ) I'm a sucker for red and chevron.
I love how big necklaces look on other women but I can't seem to pull those off! So I usually stick with smaller necklaces like this one. I like the colors and that it's different from what I've seen.

Riffraff's prices are affordable and shopping there brightens my day. It's hard not to find just a little something for a friend or treat for myself. ; ) 

This local gem is truly where "southern charm meets uptown chic." Be sure to follow their blog, facebook page, and instagram so you won't miss anything unique and completely "you!"

For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end-it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay.

Habakkuk 2:3

No comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved