Friday, December 17, 2010

What the Boys Have Been Up To


Hiding
Playing
Hangin' out
Basketball game with Dad
Cuddling with Mom
Going to Sam's
Helping Dad at work

Yes, Zach's bumpers are ridiculous! They were even more stuffed three years ago. They have flattened out a bit. Ha! He usually has his cars all lined up on them. I think his bumpers will be going with him to college. ; )

Hope you are having a wonderful day during this Christmas season!


I, the LORD, have rebuilt what was destroyed and replanted what was desolate. I, the LORD, have spoken and I will do it.

Ezekiel 36:36

5 comments:

hi-d said...

I love Colson's dangling legs!!!

Lauren said...

Sweet boys!!!!!!! :) Love you!!!

Nicole said...

Your boys are just so adorable!

Gwen T said...

Isn't it sweet to see how the dynamics of a family change as it grows?? I love seeing my big crew learn to love and enjoy each other - what precious things to treasure. Glad to see you truly are enjoying those sweet boys of yours!!

Jenny said...

Precious little boys!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved