Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sam's

How can you not love Sam's!?
Usually it's just Zach and me, but today it was a family outing. Zach does great and loves all the attention from the older employees. The best part is when they offer food samples, and Zach gets to try everything. ; ) This is wonderful because he is somewhat of a picky eater, so he gets to try a variety of foods. We timed it right today by going at lunchtime.

He is stuffed! He tried a few samples...sausage biscuit, roast beef, strawberries, and chocolate. Yum!

I caught Zach trying to recline in his chair yesterday (which doesn't recline). He is such a big boy!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

The three of us went to Sam's this afternoon, too. The only reason I wait to go on Saturdays is because the samples are better! haha! The pic of Zach in his chair is too cute! He looks stuffed!:)

Diane said...

Sam's is wonderful!

Laurie said...

I love Sam's too, I could spend hours in there just looking at everything, haha!

Executive Momma said...

I love his chair. I am going to have to get "The Mister" one of those when he gets a little older.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love Sam's......I loved reading your blog tonight.
Be sure and stop by my blog and sign up for the "10 Giveaways" that I will draw for on Wednesday.
Also, please pray for sweet Maggie as she returns to St Jude's this week. Would love for you to grab her button for your blog...

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

Hi Katie,
I found your blog thru Kellys Korner..

praying you feel better very soon!

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved